Oliver Chandler Estate Agents in Salisbury

Fountain Way, Salisbury

Guide price £115,000

2 1 1

About the property

***WATCH THE VIDEO TOUR*** Available with 35% shared ownership is this immaculately presented two-bedroom apartment, providing lovely extended views over the neighbouring rooftops towards Salisbury. The property benefits from a superb roof terrace, an ideal area for outdoor entertaining, as well as having access to all of the facilities Platinum Skies have to offer. The accommodation comprises an open-plan sitting/kitchen/diner with doors to the terrace and a range of high-spec integrated appliances, two well-proportioned bedrooms, and a sleek shower room with walk-in rainfall shower. There are also two large storage cupboards and other built-in storage solutions with fitted blinds and curtains throughout. The property is conveniently positioned for residents who will have easy access into the Salisbury city centre either via a level walk or regular bus routes.


From Salisbury, proceed west from St. Paul's Roundabout onto Wilton Road (A36) before turning left onto Fountain Way after a quarter-of-a-mile. Take the next left into Nightingale Square where access to the property will become apparent.

Entrance Hall

The property is accessed via the communal entrance hall which has access to all floors. Door from the communal hallway opens to the carpeted entrance hall. Gives access to the Sitting/Kitchen/Diner, the two-bedrooms, and the shower room, as well as two storage cupboards.


Carpeted reception room with windows to the rear providing lovely extended views towards the city, and double patio doors to the terrace. The kitchen area has tiled flooring and offers a range of high and low cabinet units with adjoining marble-effect worktops, incorporating a one-and-a-quarter stainless-steel sink basin with adjacent worktop-indentation drainer. Integrated appliances include a wall-mounted oven and grill with separate four-ring electric hob and extractor hood above, a microwave, slimline dishwasher, a washer/dryer, and a built-in full-height fridge/freezer.

Bedroom One

Carpeted bedroom with windows to the rear, and a fitted wardrobe unit.

Bedroom Two

Carpeted bedroom with window to the rear.

Shower Room

Wet-room style laminate flooring. Offers a walk-in shower unit with surrounding splashback tiling with hand rails and rainfall showerhead above, a WC with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with adjacent countertop and mirror-front cabinet above, and a heated towel rail.


Double patio doors from the sitting area open to a secluded south-facing terrace with room for al fresco seating and for displaying a range of potted plants and other outdoor ornaments. The terrace has outside electrical points and exterior wall lighting.


The property is conveniently positioned within a mile of the Salisbury city centre which offers a range of further amenities. These include, but are not limited to, supermarkets, high-street shops, bi-weekly markets, copious restaurants, pubs & bars, a theatre, the arts centre, a cinema and renowned state and private schools. Leisure and recreational facilities include the very nearby Five Rivers Leisure Centre, private members gymnasiums, a golf club, and recreation grounds. Salisbury train station is within a ten-minute walk and offers direct commuter links to London Waterloo and the West Country. The development is also within easy reach of the Waitrose and John Lewis home department store. Additionally, Salisbury is well-positioned to offer great road links to the coastal cities of Southampton and Bournemouth, as well as routes into the New Forest.

Lease Details

The property is held on a 125 year lease from 1st July 2019. Ground rent £500 per annum. Latest service charge £4,300 per annum. A parking space is available for £550 per annum subject to availability.


The property is part of an 'energy recharge scheme'. There is a set of central boilers and generators that provide heating, hot water, and electricity to the whole building.

Shared Ownership

The property is being marketed with a 35% share for £115,000, with a monthly rent of £611.37 per month on the remaining 65%.

Agent's Note

fitted curtains and blinds are included in the sale.

Property features

  • ***35% SHARED OWNERSHIP***
  • Two-Bedroom Apartment
  • Immaculately Presented Throughout
  • Sizeable Terrace Space
  • Integrated Kitchen Appliances
  • Ample Storage Solutions
  • Sleek Shower Room
  • Council Tax Band - D


Property Location

Looking to sell?

Looking to buy, sell, rent or let a property in Salisbury and the surrounding area?

Why not trust the team whose business has grown almost exclusively through recommendation and referral? For help and advice or just a friendly, confidential and no obligation chat about your requirements, simply:

Contact Us Today